Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weezer


So In my last post I mentioned winning $50 from the Washers Tournament. I decided since I won the money in an interesting way I figured I should spend it in a similar fashion.

I decided to go into Petco to browse and came out with a Baby Leopard Gecko I named Weezer.  He is a lot of fun, and like me hates being woken up, he could sleep all day if he didn't have to wake up to eat crickets. When he is awake though he likes to tan under his heat lamp and sit poolside in his penthouse grado.He has a Treehouse styled suite that overlooks the Papertowel covered landscape and artificial rock/batcave. The artificial vines also add for decent exercise and an entrance to the lookout made out of cardboard and hotglue. All of this set in the breathtaking surroundings of a desert scene paneled on 4 pieces of cardstock printed on a crappy epson printer... sounds like paradise doesnt it! 

Hey ...it looked better then where they had him at Petco, I even bet if I brought him back he would be all cocky and braggy.

No comments: