Friday, August 8, 2008

csalblog.com = blog / chrissalucci.com = online portfolio


As I mentioned in the last post I have been pretty busy working on my design site. My Blog as Im sure you have noticed is now csalblog.com and my new website will be hosted at chrissalucci.com. The Site should be up hopefully by tomorrow and I am very excited about it. I have to thank my brother Jesse (creativeoutlaw.com) who started the html coding and then had me finish the rest. He also warned me before starting, that though it is frustrating at times it is quite rewarding and even addicting. I just want to know as much as I can know about html coding!, call me a nerd if you will but it definitely opened my eyes to the benefits of online portfolios and the appreciation of web design.

My blog (csalblog.com) will stay as my quick way of updating you guys on what I am working on and some things I'm sure will end up on my website (chrissalucci.com).

Here is a quick peek at my home page.

And now it is time to get some sleep....Goodnight!

-Csal

No comments: