Thursday, December 27, 2007

Arizona All City NRG Energy Drink


I saw these cans the other day at my local deli and They demanded my attention when walking the isle. On shelf they just stand out, and I guess You'd have to be living under a rock to not know that the whole graffiti craze has exploded so I guess I should have seen this coming, but whats next children's cereal?

I also thought it was kind of daring of Arizona known for packaging design with little going on, simple color and graphics to put this out. Then I went to the website and they are really pushing the street/health look which is the first time Ive seen a company especially this big try and tie those two things together. They're also quite proud to be from Brooklyn, I wonder if they've changed their demographic,maybe just with this sub brand.

I also really like the fact that there aren't different flavors just different designs and they push the collectibility of the cans. I just Hope this doesn't catch on though or soon illustrators and fine artists will be designing packaging and we'll all be out of jobs....psshhh

Either way they got me to buy it and to be honest it tastes pretty bad and it kinda gave me a headache,surprise surprise 1000 mg Taurine 150 mg caffeine 100 mg Ginseng 100mg Guarana!!! Could be the future of the MLB! sorry bad joke.

for more information about it http://www.drinkarizona.com/ Products/Energy/All City NRG

No comments: