Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Searching



So I have been design freelancing/working on personal projects for the last 3 or 4 months now and enjoy it when it is busy but it can and does get super slow.

Their are only so many friends or friends of friends that need logo or design work done. I would definitley like to freelance or start my own company down the line (who wouldnt) but I have been looking back into full time postitions at a design firm. 

I just interviewed at Orange32 out on Long Island specializing in a little bit of everything with a lot of high end printing (you should see their fancy business cards) I am looking at other places in the city as well, so we will see how the adjustment back to the 9-5 goes. I definitley feel a lot more confident as a designer though. I feel my Portfolio is on a higher level then it was, my business cards and self promotion have matured and my website (chrissalucci.com) has helped me grab much more attention from clients and firms.

I am heading in the right direction I just am hoping the perfect job will just come along but maybe that's further down the line.

What do you think it cost to get this image placed at the beginning of a movie? :)

No comments: